YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 3 November 2011

WITHOUT.YOU.I'M.NOTHING.♥

I found out today that I am absolutely the WORST person to have around in panicky situations. I was sat at work with Josh, when he suddenly stood up and said "I really don't feel so good." I thought he was joking - he's my rock, no matter how much I bug him to go to the doctors for his bad cough, or his cyst on his eye etc etc, he always stays strong and insists that there is nothing wrong with him.
Anyway I was round to his desk before I could even register what was happening, and even quicker before that my colleague Shona was on the phone calling an ambulance. Josh was complaining about really bad chest pains and was as pale as a sheet! I was running around like a headless chicken, until Shona sent me outside to wait to the ambulance.
Josh was alright in the end, the paramedic couldn't tell what had caused it but basically once he had the chest pains, and started to feel dizzy it triggered other things such as pins and needles in his hands/arms, feeling extremely hot, heart palpatations etc.
Once all that had passed he was violently shaking in his chair, I'm pretty sure I've never been so worried! I know he's only 21 but his dad's recently had a heart attack and I thought that was happening to him! The moral of the story is I really love him, and couldn't imagine my life without him. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment