YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 7 November 2011

MAYBE.JUST.HAPPY.I.THINK.I'M.JUST.HAPPY.♥

Today I was referred to a dermatologist for my psoriasis - a mayjor day in Hannah history. It's ony taken 10 years(!!), but I walked out of the doctors feeling sooo happy! Without ever having psoriasis you can't ever imagine what it feels like.
It seems to suddenly get worse over night, and then clear up when you least expect it. It's embarrassing, and stresses me out which just makes it worse.
When I'm having a bad day I find myself sitting with my hands covering my face so noone can see it, and to think that there could be a treatment to make it better makes me sooo happy :)
Me and Josh went out for a celebratory couple of drinks and chinese - I'm not getting my hopes up that I'll qualify for the UV treatment, but just to be referred is definately worth celebrating! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment