YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 25 October 2011

ON.THOSE.OCCASIONS.WHEN.SHE.HAD.BEEN.WEARING.A.TANKTOP.ARMANSKY.ALSO.SAW.THAT.SHE.HAD.A.DRAGON.TATTOO.ON.HER.LEFT.SHOULDERBLADE.♥

I'm re-reading the Millenium Trilogy, which I'm pretty sure I'll read another trillion times in my lifetime, and it's made me excited for "The girl with the dragon tattoo" film.

I know there's been a Swedish version already made, but I've never managed to get the whole way through - pretty much because I have awful eyes and can never quite see the subtitles! I'm really looking forward to this version, and it's out on the 21st December which'll make a good start to christmas, as long as it's a gooden. I'm hoping that they make the following two books into films and if so they are equally as good as my expectations are for this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment