YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 22 October 2011

EVERYTHING.HAS.BEAUTY.JUST.NOT.EVERYONE.CAN.SEE.IT♥

...So I finally won the battle with Josh over whether we should get a cat or a dog, and we now have the 2 most adorable kittens - Garfield and Jager. We got them a couple of days after they turned 8 weeks old and they are actually the cutest things I've ever seen! Although they like to wake me up at 3am to play, and get under my feet when I'm trying to cook dinner, I don't think I've ever loved 2 little things as much. They've both got their own personalities and have evolved so much in the 3 weeks we've had them. When I'm having a shitty day I look forward to coming home and playing with them (: I'm teaching myself photography and they're great to practice with (however I definately need to get myself a quicker lens!) so as time goes on I'll post some better photos. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment